Because you never know when you will encounter winter weather or emergency road closures
• Safety First – Avoid driving when roads are treacherous!
• Clear it Before You Go – Remove ice and snow from windows, lights and mirrors
• Go Slow in Ice and Snow – Relax and take it easy
• Stay Focused – Distractions can wait
• You Cruise, You Lose – Avoid cruise control in winter conditions
• Keep Your Distance – Stay 200 feet behind snowplows – Stop safely
Also have a great Insurance agent like the ones at Torhorst Insurance to make sure you are covered!